Summary of Projects 2012:
- Improved IT infrastructure in local government offices in Lilongwe City Assembly and Dedza City Assembly.
- Created an IT learning centre at Kamuzu Central Hospital in Lilongwe.
- Installed IT equipment in a selected number of primary schools in Lilongwe, identified by Lilongwe City Assembly.
- Delivered a programme of enhanced IT training to teaching and technical staff in Lilongwe and Dedza City Assemblies.
- Reviewed previous IT installations and introduced IT inventory system to Lilongwe and Dedza Assemblies
- Held preparatory discussions to plan for refurbishment of Lilongwe City Health Clinic in partnership with City Building Glasgow and Lilongwe City Assembly.
- Undertook maintenance work, including installation of new windows, at Prosthetics and Orthotics Clinic at Kamuzu Central Hospital, in partnership with the charity 500 Miles.
- Revisited Hansen's Disease management centre at Utale to discuss ongoing and future support.
- Undertook monitoring visits to orphan feeding programmes and projects currently being funded through the Lord Provost's Malawi Fund
The full report from 2012 can be accessed here: