- Installed IT equipment at Teacher Development Centres and in a selected number of primary schools in Lilongwe, identified by the Ministry of Education. PCs supplied by Access (Glasgow) LLP.
- Created IT learning centre at Dzaleka Refugee Camp near Lilongwe.
- Delivered a programme of enhanced IT training to teaching and technical staff in Lilongwe and Dedza City Assemblies.
- Delivered a programme of enhanced IT training to medical and technical staff at Daeyang Luke Mission Hospital and Kamuzu Central Hospital.
- Refurbished IT learning centre at Kamuzu Central Hospital in Lilongwe.
- Delivered a workshop in vehicle maintenance to mechanics from Lilongwe City Assembly by Field Service Engineer, HEIL Europe (company who supplied refuse collection vehicles at reduced cost which Glasgow City Council shipped to Malawi in 2008). In the spirit of partnership, the costs for bringing engineer from HEIL were met by Lilongwe City Assembly.
- Visited Hansen's Disease management centre at Utale to discuss ongoing and future support.
- Made monitoring visits to orphan feeding programmes; previous IT installations and projects currently being funded through the Lord Provost's Malawi Fund.
- Progressing a pilot solid waste management project with Lilongwe City Assembly.
- Met with the Health Ministry and relevant hospital officials at Kamuzu Central Hospital to discuss and plan for a possible capital build project in 2012/13.
- Met with YOSSA (Youth Support for Social Advancement) to discuss future support.