- Setting up of Teacher Training Centre at Wenela. 25 networked computers and printers installed.
- Established a temporary data processing centre with 10 PCs and printer installed. Training given to technicians.
- Kafulu Primary School. 15 PCs installed.
- Mlodza LEA Primary School. 12 PCs installed.
- College of Health Sciences. 9 networked PCs and printer installed in classroom and 7 networked PCs and a printer installed in library. Training given to 2 technicians.
- City Assembly. 10 PCs installed in offices.
- Health Ministry. PCs supplied to Chief Nursing Officer.
- Training given to 10 teachers at Wenela Training Centre.
- Interdenominational Pastoral Care Centre. 5 PCs installed and 1 laptop provided.
Please find the Malawi 2006 work diary below:
And the ICT report can be accessed here: